What's the Best Solution for my Nose? (photo)

I've already had rhinoplasty procedure (three months ago) but I don't feel I got the results I wanted. I would like to know what specifically I need to have done to obtain the results I desire. I would like my nose to be shorter in length and width. Also would prefer tip to be reshaped to appear more pointing then round.

Wide, Long Nose 3 Months Post Rhinoplasty

+1

The only solution at this time is to wait another 6-7 months until most of swelling is resolved . If you're not satisfied at that time you can consider a revision. It is difficult to evaluate your nose just 3 months after surgery.

Best solution three months after rhinoplasty

+1

The best thing you can do after three months is to wait until the tip and bridge are soft again, about twelve months before you give in to a revision. Then careful planning with computer simulation can help you have a clear image of what your nose should be.

Rhinoplasty result at 3 months.

+1

Rhinoplasty results take about a year to see the final result. If u see at 8 months the nose looks about the same discuss a revision with your surgeon and if not happy get a second opinion from a revision rhinoplasty specialist. 

Solution for my nose?

+1

You appear to have a very nice result at this time.It is still early and your tip will likely shrink and give you more definition. Do not try to do anything until you are one year out.
Good luck!

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Post Op

+1

First you are only 3 months post op. You need to give more time for your nose to heal. Noses take longer than anything else to give the "final result". Particularly the tip. You also need to understand limitations on how much your nose can change based on your anatomy. To make a nose smaller, cartilage is removed but some has to remain for support. Their are other techniques that can be used such as sutures to narrow the tip as well. My recommendation is to give it more time and see how your result progresses. If after this time frame you still have concerns, discuss with your surgeon as to options.

Scott R. Brundage, MD
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

3 months post rhinoplasty

+1

At 3 months post operative you will still not see the final results of the surgery.

This can take 6 - 12 months and in that time you will see a reduction in the swelling and added definition and refinement to the tip.

My suggestion is to let the nose continue through the healng process and then you will begin to see the final result

Time is yuor best friend

Jeremy  Hunt   

Jeremy Hunt, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

+1

Sounds like you are the category of pastiernt that desires the "done" look rhinoplasty. Only secondary surgery can achieve this Wait a total of 9 months than request an aggressive rhinoplasty.