What is the Best Way to Soften Lines Around the Mouth Without Pumping Up the Lips?

How to Soften Lips?

+1

Thank you for your question. There are few treatments you can do to soften perioral lines such as chemical peel, injectables, laser resurfacing.  I would recommend being treated under the supervision of a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for safest and best treatment option. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

+1

If you are trying to avoid injections, i've seen very nice improvements with a combination of Pelleve treatments and retinol based skin care products.

Hello

+1

You can have laser treatment to help improve your fine lines around your mouth. You can also maintain it by using botox. You should see a PS to get your options.

Smoker's Lines Treatment

+1

Hi KKelly.  We use a small amount of Botox or Dysport above the lip for the smoker's lines and we also inject Restylane into the area above the upper lip.  Neither of these involve lip plumping but both will help with resolving smoker's lines.  Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.celibre.com/smokers-lines.aspx