How Does the Smartlipo MPX System Improve on What Was Already Available with Smartlipo?

If I have my flanks reduced, what improvement does the MPX system offer?

+2

As a National Instructor in Smart lipo, I will clear up your understanding about the technology. The initial Smart lipo units had a wavelength of 1064 ONLY and a power setting from 6, 10, 12, 18, 20 watts for a 110 outlet. I called these units the "hair dryer additions", they could be used in any electric outlet. So, very weak energy delivery at a very slow rate. The MPX platform revolutionized the power and wavelengths available plus it needed a 220 outlet for power source. The MPX meant "multi phasic" or 2 wavelengths, 1064 (good for bleeding, some skin tightening, some fat melting), and a new wave length 1320 (very good for skin tightening). Plus the watts increased to 30 and 35 watts. A very faster delivery system and more energy gives better results. Down side higher temperatures causes skin burns so the temp monitor was added.  Now about a year ago the "TRIPLEX" system became available. Three wavelengths; 1064, 1320, and now 1440 (just a fat melting wavelength), plus the watts increased to 40 watts. This is a WOW! unit. So yes the advances in the technology allow faster and better results. Hope that helps. Regards. 

SmartLipo MPX

+1

SmartLipo MPX was a significant advance in SmartLipo technology, as it increased power, blended wavelengths, and was more versatile.  It also incorporated temperature sensing to make the procedure safer.

Arnold S. Breitbart, MD, FACS
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

The Evolution Of Smartlipo Technology

+1

The fundamental difference is that newer systems of Smartlipo have increased power levels and different blends of wavelengths. The Smartlipo MPX system was an improvement over the original systems with up to 30W of power with blended wavelengths. That made for more effective and faster fat removal times.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

The power level and safety

+1
The MPX has 3 different laser combination for deep fat and superficial fat. The other advantage is the temperature sensor to prevent tissue damage.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon