Since I Had the Skin Rejuvenation Done I Am Breaking Out. What Product Should I Use? I Have Tried Everything!

Acne after skin care treatment

+1

It really depends on the treatment you had. Some patients develop folliculitis after laser treatment. This may be especially true if you are a staph carrier. Call the office that did the rejuv treatment for you and ask exactly what you had done. Then ask about the acne.

Call the office that did your treatment

+1

There are many skin rejuvenation procedures, machines, and products. It's important to know exactly what you had done. Additionally, the office that did this should know you are having a problem so they can help you treat it. With any type of break out, using "everything" is never a solution and you can do more damage. Calm down, call the office, and see what they say. Otherwise, you're chasing your tail because you're applying product on product on product and possibly causing more harm!

F. Victor Rueckl, MD