Why does the skin pull upwards after breast implant removal? (photo)

Unders removed 6 months ago with partial anterior capsulectomy. Skin pulls upwards on both breasts from the bottom. IMF incision. When I raise my arms at all it becomes very exaggerated. As you can tell in the photos. Arms raised in last 2 pics. Its like the skin wants to pull up but cannot. What would cause this? Im going to speak to my ps soon but would appreciate other professional opinions. There were no problems with implants or capsules. Just wanted them removed. Please help. Thank you

Skin after implant removal

+2

It is difficult to predict how the body will respond to removing implants. There may be adherence from the muscle which is difficult to cahnge.