Can I Fill the Gap At Height of My Nasal Bridge? (photo)

Hi I'm a 19 years Old Male, see between my eyes, the skin on my Nasal bone is really in, it creates some sort of gap, everytime i see myself in the mirror and i see that gap on the Nasion area, it really makes me depress to see myself with that gap. Is there any procedure to make that part of skin tightened or by raising the skin so that the gap between my eyes could be gone ?

Recommendation for gap at height of nasal bridge

+1

The gap at the height of the bridge is caused from either an excessive bony hump or a lack of projection of the glabella.  This can be addressed in 1 of 2 ways; by building up the glabella with cartilage taken from the nose or shaving down the dorsal hump, which will alleviate some of the illusion of a deep depression in the glabella.  Either procedure is done under general anesthesia as a rhinoplasty surgery.

Nasal Bridge Depression

+1

Dear Sameer,

Thank you for sharing you photos but a physical examination would allow the surgeon to provide you with more detailed answers.

Nonetheless, you can have fillers injected or a carved graft implanted to resolve your issue.

I encourage you to seek consultation with a surgeon of extensive experience in the field of Rhinoplasty. Only then that you will be able to make a well informed decision.

Best of Luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Depression aat Top of Nasal Bridge

+1

There are several ways to fill this depression. Fillers or some of your own fat can be injected or the depression can be augmented with cartilage or fascia.

Raising the Naso-frontal Angle or Nasion

+1

Hi,

You can try a filler to raise the height but a more definitive procedure would be a nasal frontal implant made out of custom carved silicone. Also a profile picture may help better determine your exact needs.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS