Does the Skin Around the Fat Grafting Get Tightened for Reconstructive Breast Procedures?

I have had a bilateral mastectomy, currently have expanders in place and am undergoing radiation. My PS said I would likely have to have fat grafting at the time of implant exchange. My question is this, will the surgeon repair the skin in the area of fat extraction? I won't mind having a little fat removed from my tummy, but after having twins, don't want any more extra skin.

Skin from fat graft harvest may or may not snap back.

If your skin has good elasticity then it will snap back. If it doesn't, it won't. Ask your surgeon who examined you what he/she thinks.