What is the Best Way to Sit While Driving After the Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?

I know that you're not supposed to sit directly on your butt for a couple of weeks after the procedure is done, so what would would be the best way for you to sit while driving?

Driving After a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Following a Brazilian Butt Lift we recommend that the patient does not sit for two weeks. If it is NECESSARY patients may begin to drive for short periods five to seven days after the procedure. If possible, I recommend that the patient waits ten days to allow the fat cells the best chance of survival.

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Driving after BBL / manejando despues de transferencia de grasa

+1

I don't recommend driving after a Brazilian butt lift.  There are a several reasons for this.  The first is you can't drive if your are talking any narcotics or other drugs which can effect your alertness or reflexes.  Second driving in a unusual position can compromise your safe handling of the vehichle.  The last reason, is that I don't want my patients to sit or lay on their butt for two weeks after surgery.

Good luck and thank you for your question.

Sincerely,

Yo no recomiendo manejar despues de una transferencia de grasa. Hay varias razones: la primera es que usted no puede manejar si esta tomando narcoticos o otro tipo de medicamento que pueda afectar su atencion y reflejos. Segundo manejar en una posicion que no es la usual puede comprometer su seguridad mientras conduce el veiculo. La ultima razon es que yo no autorizo mis pacientes a sentarsen sobre sus gluteos por las primeras dos semanas despues de la cirugia.

Suerte y gracias por su pregunta.

Atentamente,

Anire Okpaku MD

Anire Okpaku MD

Anire Okpaku, MD FACS