What is the Single Best Way to Tighten Aging Skin on the Face and Neck Barring Surgery?

I am 49 with loose, creased skin on my neck, hooded eyelids & jowls. I'd like something subtle but creams, AHA, etc. haven't been effective.Cost is definitely a consideration but I would rather pay a little more for treatment that lasts longer. There are so many options & I have no idea what would be best. If it helps to know, I smoked for years but use an e-cig now for 1 year. My skin quality is probably slightly better than average for my age. I have a fair complexion with some sun spots.

Treatment for Tightening Aging Skin

+2

We do a lot of laser skin tightening with the GentleYag for skin laxity and aging, and the results are very good.  It is a laser treatment which takes about 15 minutes, is minimally painful and requires no downtime.  The heat generated by the laser leads to collagen contraction which results in overlying skin tightening.  Our patients are very satisfied, especially given the ease of treatment and the fair cost.  Typically a series of a few treatments spaced a few weeks apart is more effective and worthwhile than just one treatment alone.  Click on the link below to view a video demonstration of this treatment.