What's the Best Silikon 1000 Injection Technique?

Since this is a permanent filler and it's going in my lips, I want to make sure that the microdroplet technique comes highly recommended. Are there other techniques or recommendations that should be considered also?

Microdroplet Injection Technique for Silikon 1000

+1

The only technique that should be used when injecting liquid silicone (Silikon 1000) is the microdroplet injection technique.  Using a very small needle, silicone is deposited in micro-droplets at multiple points under the skin.  With this technique, silicone can be injected conservatively and precisely, yielding safe and natural-appearing results.  This technique also helps to minimize bruising and swelling. I recommend you find a board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon who has a lot of experience injecting liquid silicone.