What's the Best Silikon 1000 Injection Technique?

Since this is a permanent filler and it's going in my lips, I want to make sure that the microdroplet technique comes highly recommended. Are there other techniques or recommendations that should be considered also?

Microdroplet Injection Technique for Silikon 1000

The only technique that should be used when injecting liquid silicone (Silikon 1000) is the microdroplet injection technique.  Using a very small needle, silicone is deposited in micro-droplets at multiple points under the skin.  With this technique, silicone can be injected conservatively and precisely, yielding safe and natural-appearing results.  This technique also helps to minimize bruising and swelling. I recommend you find a board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon who has a lot of experience injecting liquid silicone.