I had an accident 3 years ago and had 4-5 stitches in my right eyelid. What can be done to correct the damage? (photos)

Two three years back I had a road accident...I was on motorbike and glass of my helemet damaged eyelid of my right eye! I got 4-5 stiches there ...can you please tell me how can I get my beautiful eyelid back in shape like it was before...How can the signs disappear?? ..Please doctor help me I want my right eye just like left..I am very concious about it

Eyelid Scar After Accident

+1
Thank you for your question. You will need to come in for a consultation to determine the correct treatment for your eyelid. Look for a board certified plastic surgeon and make an appointment for a consultation.

Options to improve eyelid injury 2-3 years ago

+1
You really would need to be examined to determine what options you might have to improve the right eyelid injury scar you sustained 2-3 years ago.  It may be possible that a minor surgical procedure could be done to improve it, but the exam would determine if this might be a good option for you.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon