Does anyone have the Sientra shaped round base high projection implants?

I am all set to get the sientra shaped round base high projection implants in 450 cc. I am currently a 34b and have 12 bdw, breastfed 2 kids, weigh 118 and am 5'7, slender build. I am confident with my PS and his experience, but since these are newer implants (and a newer shape), I was hoping to connect to anyone who had them and see some pictures. Thank you so much!

Sientra Implants

+1
Hi NJG,
I already know you are seeing a board certified plastic surgeon because Sientra only sells to BC plastic surgeons (by ABPS - The American Board of Plastic Surgery) who are members of ASAPS (The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) and or a member of ASPS (The American Society of Plastic Surgeons). So that is great!  I am sorry, I can't show you specific photos, but all in all without seeing you, it sounds like you are on the right track.  I just checked the Sientra chart and you are in the ball park, but of course this is between you and your PS. Recently approved by the FDA, Sientra (Silimed Corporation) silicone shaped implants are now available for use in the United States. These implants have been used extensively in Europe and South America for 30 years. They have round implants (with or without texture), and also shaped implants which can provide a nice "tear-drop" shape for women who want a very natural and "athletic" look. Also Sientra is the only implant company who has a warrantee (C3 Program) if you develop a capsule after receiving their textured implants for primary augmentation. They have a special process which makes the texture. This implant shell is unavailable elsewhere.  So all the best in your upcoming surgery.  "Dr.Joe"  

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

High profile Sientra's

+1
Hi.  The Sientra implant is new to the US, but has good data from Canada, Europe and the rest of the world.  The Sientra high profile round implant has a slightly more conservative shape than either the Allergan or Mentor High profile - it's not quite as round and narrow as either of those.  We've been offering Sientras for about a year now, and our patients seem very happy with the results.

Thomas Fiala, MD

Sientra are not really 'new'

+1
as they have been around for a very long time in other countries.  They are used routinely in the appropriate patients with excellent results.  And as mentioned, dimensions are very similar  to the other manufacturers products and there is nothing really new about it.

Curtis Wong, MD

Sientra

+1
The dimensions of the Sientra implants are the same as the Mentor implants at that size. The Sientra implants are new to the market so there may not be as many pics. But a 450cc high profile Mentor implant has the exact dimensions as the 440cc  Sientra high profile. Look for that picture.

Lee E. Corbett, MD