Is This the Shape of the Tip of my Nose Now? (photo)

I had nasal tip reduction surgery in October 2012. After my surgery my tip is a completely different shape and really bulbous! It's seriously freaking me out. I wanted my tip to be smaller and more refined and now I have what feels like a circle/bubble with no definition. I know it might still be swollen ( since it has been almost 4 months) but is this more or less the shape I will be left with after? Thanks for the help :) Z

Bulbous Tip at 4 Months

+1

The tip is the last element of the nose to have the swelling resolve.  Give yourself a year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Nasal tip issue

+1

At four months you may steill have swelling that needs to subside.  Give it 6 months to a year. If the tip is still bulbous perhaps a revision may be in order.