Can the Shape of the Nose Change by Placing Long Term Continuous Force to the Nasal Bone?

I've been always pushing on my nasal bone when I was little because I didn't like my nose.But now I regret it so much.I like my nose now but the only thing that bothers me is that on the left side of it it has a small bump but not like a real bump,it's like connected to the cartilage and it's a bit softer than a bone can be, like when i touch it and put pressure on it it goes down and I can feel the real shape of the bone and when i release it, it goes back to where it was. Can it be calluse?

Changing the shape of your nose

+1

You should consult a board certified plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon who can assess your nose and see if the bump can be treated.

Toronto Dermatologist