Ask a doctor

Can the shape of my eyes be brought back and fat put back in? I tried fillers and they left lumps. (Photo)

Can the shape of my eyes be brought back my doctor changed mine and I hate it.

Doctor Answers (3)

Lower lid blepharoplasty

Sorry to hear your issues. There is no substitute for a hands-on exam, but a number suggestions include, Botox/Dysport , lower lid chemical peel/laser, fat transfer, etc.
Try returning to your surgeon to settle the problems with him. It's is always the best. And if looking for second opinions, get more than one. Good luck.

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 2 reviews

Unhappy with lower lid surgery

  • Without an exam it is hard to tell if the crease is from too little fat support, excess skin or scarring of skin to muscle,
  • Botox around the eyes and a little into the crease itself may help,
  • A redo lower lid with redraping of skin, placement of fat and perhaps a canthoplasty may help. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 21 reviews

Revision eye surgery

You may try Botox to help with wrinkle while smiling. The combination of fat grafting and skin removal may help.  

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 56 reviews

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.