Can the shape of my eyes be brought back and fat put back in? I tried fillers and they left lumps. (Photo)

Can the shape of my eyes be brought back my doctor changed mine and I hate it.

Lower lid blepharoplasty

+1
Sorry to hear your issues. There is no substitute for a hands-on exam, but a number suggestions include, Botox/Dysport , lower lid chemical peel/laser, fat transfer, etc.
Try returning to your surgeon to settle the problems with him. It's is always the best. And if looking for second opinions, get more than one. Good luck.

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Unhappy with lower lid surgery

+1
  • Without an exam it is hard to tell if the crease is from too little fat support, excess skin or scarring of skin to muscle,
  • Botox around the eyes and a little into the crease itself may help,
  • A redo lower lid with redraping of skin, placement of fat and perhaps a canthoplasty may help. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Revision eye surgery

+1
You may try Botox to help with wrinkle while smiling. The combination of fat grafting and skin removal may help.  

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon