Can the shape of my eyes be brought back and fat put back in? I tried fillers and they left lumps. (Photo)

Can the shape of my eyes be brought back my doctor changed mine and I hate it.

Revision lower eyelid surgery

+1
Dear Robin,
I'm sorry that you have not achieved the result you sought following your blepharoplasty surgery. It is important to return to your surgeon and honestly express your concerns and desire for revision. If this is not possible (or desired) be sure and consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon, facial plastic surgeon or oculoplastic surgeon (or two) to have a thorough examination and to learn your options for revision surgery. There are many procedures that are available including Botox injection, filler injection or fat grafting, laser resurfacing, chemical peel or re-do blepharoplasty - or a combination of these. A face-to-face consultation is necessary to give you a more specific answer. Best of luck to get your issue resolved.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Lower lid blepharoplasty

+1
Sorry to hear your issues. There is no substitute for a hands-on exam, but a number suggestions include, Botox/Dysport , lower lid chemical peel/laser, fat transfer, etc.
Try returning to your surgeon to settle the problems with him. It's is always the best. And if looking for second opinions, get more than one. Good luck.

Andrew Pichler, MD
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Unhappy with lower lid surgery

+1
  • Without an exam it is hard to tell if the crease is from too little fat support, excess skin or scarring of skin to muscle,
  • Botox around the eyes and a little into the crease itself may help,
  • A redo lower lid with redraping of skin, placement of fat and perhaps a canthoplasty may help. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Revision eye surgery

+1
You may try Botox to help with wrinkle while smiling. The combination of fat grafting and skin removal may help.  

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon