Is the Sciton photo facial “Forever Young” the best way to treat broken capillaries on my nose and cheeks?

I'm 36 and fair skinned with both freckles--which don't bother me--and broken capillaries--which really bother me. The aesthetician (at a plastic surgeon's office) said that she can’t get to the redness without also treating my brown spots. Is this true? Also, how much “downtime” should I expect? I have a Friday afternoon appointment and will need to be presentable by Monday. Is this realistic?

Pulsed dye laser

+1

This laser will treat the capillaries and not the freckles.several treatments are needed.The name of one of these lasers is The Perfecta

Multiple options.

+1

Photo facial can work but so does other types of topical lasers, micro needle radio frequency, VeinWave and VeinGogh (ohmic thermolysis). I don't think that there is a single best treatment. All work and all require multiple treatment sessions.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon