What's the Safest Amount of Fat to Transfer in a BBL Procedure to Avoid Fat Necrosis?

BBL

+1

the volume of fat that is injected has less to do with fat survival than a surgeon with experience who knows how to harvest fat in a atraumatic fashion and process the fat properly to achieve an aesthetic form

Brazilian Butt Lift / Butt Augmentation Toronto

+1

Fat necrosis can occur with any amount of fat transfer.  There's no pre-determined amount below which it won't occur.  It would be rare to inject more than a 500-1000ccs in my hands in one session BUT there are surgeons that will inject far more.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

+1

The amount of fat to be injected varies from one patient to another, and will depend on the size of the patient and the buttocks, and the more wide is the hip, more fat can be injected.
Undoubtedly more fat to greater risk. The surgeon's judgment and common sense ultimately determine the safe amount of fat to be injected at the same time of surgery.

Walkiris Robles, MD

+1

The real question is into how many distinct vascularized areas is the fat injected.  I routinely inject 1500 cc per buttock or more.  I have not had a case of any significant necrosis in hundreds and hundreds of cases.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Bbl a secure and grateful procedure

+1

the safest quantity are about from 300cc to 500 cc . bigger quantity bigger risk. like fat necrosis for example.

Ramon Sabala, MD