Do the risks overpower the benefits of a BBL?

I really want a Brazilian butt lift, I been researching for a while now but I'm still very scared about the risks. and I hate pain!! but I really want one.

BBL risks

+1
Dear bb,
   Every surgery carries risks. That is why you have to do your due diligence. Always consult with board certified plastic surgeons , check their reputation ( check their reviews, for example ) and check their before and after pictures to make sure that you like their results. There is a very important factor beyond the safety of the fat injection to the butts which is the reliablity and consistency of the results.  That factor can give you a big disappointment.  Fat injection to the butts does not survive longer than 6 - 12 month as I have seen on many patients who came to my surgery center for butt implants after they had disappointing result  from fat injection to the butts by other surgeons. Think about it, if fat injection would have been so consistent and reliable, breast implants would have disappeared from the market... Your best option for satisfactory long term result is butt implants. They come in different sizes and shapes to suit your desire and can be placed in a way that best shapes your desired look. In the right surgical hands they look very natural and attractive.  Consult with plastic surgeons who have vast experience with butt implants to best acheive your goal and reduce complications.
                                     Dr Widder

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Only you can decide

+1
Only you can decide on how badly you want the BBL
BBL is a relatively safe procedure in the hands of an experienced Plastic Surgeon.  However, even the best plastic surgeon cannot guarantee a ZERO percent risk.
To keep your risk of complications to a minimum, make sure you find a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in this procedure who performed many of these surgeries, and follow all your pre and post surgical instructions

Martin Jugenburg, MD

BBL and risks

+1
I think that if you are interested in a Brazilian Butt lift, you should see a plastic surgeon get evaluated and have hime review with you all the risks and benefits of the procedure.  Good luck!

+1
The main risk with a BBL would be fluid collection, which can be avoided, and managed readily if it occurs.  I perform BBLs every day sometimes all day long, and I can tell you that this surgery has almost 100% patient satisfaction.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

+1
Thank you for your question, the Brazilian butt lift like any other surgical procedure will have risks, that is why its very important to find a Doctor that you fully trust and puts your health and life first.
A surgeon that will restrain from doing the procedure if you have any health condition, or if He/She knows that they would be endangering your life.
Contact a board certified plastic surgeon for a in person consultation.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon