The Right Side of my Mouth Sags Downward?

Would I be a good candidate for a corner of mouth lift? I give the appearance, though not intentionally, that I'm upset, confused or angry because of it. The right corner of my mouth leans down. I want it to be more symmetrical, proportionate to the other side. How much can I expect for it to cost in the New York area? Also can this be treated under local anaesthesia? I'm a 20 year old male.

Corner of the Mouth Lift for Asymmetry

+1

A corner of the mouth can be a good solution to a downturned corner, whether it is one side or both. This proceure is performed under local anesthesia in the office. Photographs would be helpful for determining if a corner of the mouth would be beneficial for your mouth asymmetry.

Radiesse does great to uplift sagging corners of the mouth.

+1

When the corners of the mouth start to droop or sag, radiesse does great to uplift them under local anesthesia and lasts about 1 yr for roughly $650. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon