The Right Side of my Mouth Sags Downward?

Would I be a good candidate for a corner of mouth lift? I give the appearance, though not intentionally, that I'm upset, confused or angry because of it. The right corner of my mouth leans down. I want it to be more symmetrical, proportionate to the other side. How much can I expect for it to cost in the New York area? Also can this be treated under local anaesthesia? I'm a 20 year old male.

Corner of the Mouth Lift for Asymmetry

A corner of the mouth can be a good solution to a downturned corner, whether it is one side or both. This proceure is performed under local anesthesia in the office. Photographs would be helpful for determining if a corner of the mouth would be beneficial for your mouth asymmetry.

Radiesse does great to uplift sagging corners of the mouth.

When the corners of the mouth start to droop or sag, radiesse does great to uplift them under local anesthesia and lasts about 1 yr for roughly $650. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon