Am I the right candidate for liposuction? (photo)

My thighs always rub against each other. Im tired of the rashes and bumps. I want to get them reduced. I dont want them to touch and am hoping to get somewhat of a thigh gap. I am 5ft tall and weigh about 105 lbs. I want to know if i am right for liposuction. I already have somewhat of a gap as you can see in the pictures. I just want to get the last bit removed. None of that is muscle by the way. I want to know if i do go for lipo-what kind of results can i expect? And the app cost? Thank you

Am I the right candidate for liposuction?

+3

You appear to be a very good candidate. The cost may be $2000 or $3000 on the low end. Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Liposuction.php

Inner thighs fat

+2

Although a picture can only give so much information you appear to be a good candidate for liposuction of the inner thighs. Unfortunately, no one will be able to guarantee that your thighs will still not rub together. This is something that could be done in the office. Laser liposution may help contract the skin.

Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction versus coolsculpting

+2

It appears and sound like you would be a candidate for targeted liposuction to the inner thighs. Conservative liposuction of this area may help you achieve the shape and appearance of the inner thigh area that you want. Coolsculpting would be another option. It is non-invasive but may require 2 treatments to achieve the results that you would want. The actual issue of your thighs rubbing is not so much an issue with as it likely a part of how your pelvis and hip joints are shaped/positioned. Of course, this second issue is not really correctable and liposuction would be a good way to address your concern with a minimal amount of downtime, cost, and possible complications. Under local anesthesia, liposuction of the inner thighs would be about 2500. Closer to 4K under general anesthesia.

Dr. Remus Repta

Web reference: http://www.aaaplasticsurgery.com/photo-gallery/details.cfm?ID=309&StartRow=11

+1

Thank you for the question and picture but it is difficult to give you accurate advice without assessing the quality of the skin elasticity over the areas of concern.   Generally speaking, the ideal patient for liposuction surgery is one who has achieved a long-term stable weight and presents with diet and exercise resistant adipose tissue of  specific areas, with good quality overlying skin elasticity. When the time is right, seek consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons who can provide you with good, specific, and ethical advice. Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_liposuction.htm

Am I a good candidate for liposuction

+1

From your photo, you look like you are a good candidate! Make sure that you interview several board certified plastic surgeons who won't be too aggressive to the inner thigh area. You are young so your skin looks good, but if they are too aggressive, you may end up with some loose skin and that is a whole other set of problems. Price will vary depending on where you live. Good luck! ac

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

​Liposuction vs. Non-Surgical Body Contouring

+1

Although I’d require a thorough examination and medical history, based on your photograph, you may be a candidate for liposuction. You’re young, your skin looks resilient, and you don’t have much fat to remove. Therefore, you should respond to this type of procedure well. Furthermore, daily exercise and a healthy diet makes it less likely that the cellulite will return. Alternatively, there are some very effect non-surgical, body contouring options available.

Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction of the inner thighs and knees can give great results.

+1

Liposuction should give you a great improvement in the inner thighs and knees and can be done under local tum. anesthesia with the micro canulas for best results for roughly $ 5000 on special for quality results with a quick recovery. sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://www.TheBestLipoDoc.com/lipo.asp

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

+1

Yes you are a good candidate for any type of liposuction. Best to see a few boarded PSs in person in your city.