Is the Results from a Nose Job Possible? (photo)

I've been thinking about getting a nose job for quite some time, but wondering if the results I want would be realistic. I feel that the tip of my nose is a little too bulbous for my liking, yet im worried I'll look to feminine if I reduced the tip. I want it overall smaller, yet more masculine. Any thoughts?

Nose surgery change appearance

+1

As you have described, the tip of your nose is too bulbous and would need to be taken down.  Also, the base of your nose appears wide and may need to be narrowed.  You have not described any breathing problems or if a septoplasty is required.  Bose surgery can greatly change appearance.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Is the Results from a Nose Job Possible?

+1

Aesthetically speaking, the nasal tip is quite broad and under-rotated which makes the nose appear elongated.  The nasal tip should be rotated up slightly and thinned.  Aesthetically there is a wide range between the current nasal shape and one that would appear feminine on your face, so this is probably not very likely to occur with an experienced Rhinoplasty Surgeon that understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial (and nasal beauty) for the creation of a naturally more attractive nose and face.  Hope this helps.  

Is the results from a nose job possible?

+1

Hello, I have reviewed your posted photos and it is quite reasonable to expect good results from a rhinoplasty. There are a number of issues that need to be addressed. Schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon. At your consultation the surgeon will do some photo morphing and you will get a good idea of what you can expect to look like after surgery. Good luck to you.

David Alessi, MD

+1

Best to seek only in person consolations from rhinoplasty doctors in your city. Better if they are board certified. 

Nasal tip

+1

Your nasal tip is wide and amorphous from thes views you posted.  A better analysis can e performed in person after a thorough exam.  Improving the tip can be done without feminizing your  nose.

Rhinoplasty

+1

It sounds like what is bothering you is the tip and your feeling that making it smaller will make you look more feminine. The tip size is not the major factor for differentiating between male and female noses. What makes a nose feminine is a concave contour of the bridge margins on the sides and a larger angle between the tip and upper lip. Both of those aspects can controlled in surgery to make the tip smaller and retain a masculine nose after surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Aaron Stone, MD

Rhinoplasty to Maintain Masculinity

+1

Hello. Reducing the size of your nose and the bulbous tip will not be a problem for a board certified plastic surgeon. Your concern about a feminine result is legitimate, but in the right hands the work can be done to produce an elegant result while maintaining the masculinity of your nose.

Jaime Perez, MD
Rhinoplasty Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Results from tip rhinoplasty

+1

You look like an excellent candidate for the type of rhinoplasty you are seeking.  It is very feasible to sculpt the tip to provide a more balanced contour.  Be sure to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who can show you a complete portfolio of pre- and post-op pictures.

Daniel Greenwald, MD

Rhinoplasty for Bulbous Tip

+1

Hi,

From your profile your tip is also ptotic and under-rotated. You can keep the same length and overall size but reshape the tip to look more sculpted and stronger which will make your nose more masculine.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS