What Results are Possible with Clear and Brilliant Laser?

I am a 56 yr old Hispanic woman with light olive skin.In 2003&2004 Dr. Geronemus treated me with a series of Laser facials–Cool touch laser-12 treatments in 2 years & in 2005 1 fraxel treatment(early Blue dye version)Results:tighter pores,smooth texture&wrinkle free skin. This year with a 10lb weight loss I am suddenly seeing skin laxity,fine wrinkles & crepe-y texture. My dermatologist feels the Clean+Brilliant laser could improve my face&decolletage. What results are achieved with this laser?

Clear and Brilliant Laser

+2

As long as you don't have deep wrinkles, the Clear and Brilliant laser should be one you will like. Each treatment is well tolerated, with mild redness and peeling for a day or so, then your skin will be much smoother, look fresher, and have less signs of sun damage and aging.

Plan on a series of four treatments spaced about a month apart.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser Treatment Results Vary

+1

Thank you for your question. Results will vary depending on several factors including past treatments, your current skin care routine, and the proposed treatment combined with how aggressive the treatment is to be.  The most important is a skilled practitioner who knows your skin, and the best alternatives for you.   Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in laser surgery for the most effective and safe treatments. I hope this helps.

Sonia Badreshia-Bansal, MD
Bay Area Dermatologist