What is the Best Way to Restore Volume to the Neck?

I dont have deep wrinkles or a turkey neck, but the skin on my neck is lax and wrinkly due to loss of volume ? what is the least invasive and safe way to improve this

Neck lift with or without facelift for saggy neck skin

+1

Without a photo or face to face examination it is impossible to make a specific recommendation. It seems you are not sure this is from volume loss. That would be the case if you had undergone massive weight loss. The only way to address it would be to shrink or remove the extra - lax skin. Depending on the degree of laxity the possible treatment modalities range from thermage to direct excision of the neck skin to a standard facelift. The greater the degree of laxity the more invasive the procedure required to address it. That can still be done safely though.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.