What's the best way to remove the flap of skin over my hysterectomy incision? (photo)

I had a total open hysterectomy on 1/29/14. I had a c-section 21 years ago with no "apron" afterwards. But now I have an inch of skin that hasn't changed since the hysterectomy. It protrudes. I'm 5'3", 125lbs, 53 yrs old and in good shape. Still not much feeling in my lower abs. Not doing sit-ups yet. Should I wait longer? Mini TT? Full TT? Liposuction ?

What's the best way to remove the flap of skin over my hysterectomy incision?

+1
Easiest way is scar revision or a mini TT. but best to have clearance from your GYN doctor before having additional surgery...