What's the best way to remove the flap of skin over my hysterectomy incision? (photo)

I had a total open hysterectomy on 1/29/14. I had a c-section 21 years ago with no "apron" afterwards. But now I have an inch of skin that hasn't changed since the hysterectomy. It protrudes. I'm 5'3", 125lbs, 53 yrs old and in good shape. Still not much feeling in my lower abs. Not doing sit-ups yet. Should I wait longer? Mini TT? Full TT? Liposuction ?

Mini-tummy tuck

+2
I suggest you consult a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon in your area. Examination of your photographs suggests a mini-abdominoplasty or mini-tummy tuck can improve contour of your abdominal skin. The hysterectomy scar can be used to raise the abdominal superior apron and this skin re-draped to remove excess apron. The incision is then closed in layers. When you see your Plastic Surgeon he or she will examine you and explain the extent of the tummy tuck you need. Looking at the photographs I think you will get a very good result.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

What's the best way to remove the flap of skin over my hysterectomy incision?

+1
Easiest way is scar revision or a mini TT. but best to have clearance from your GYN doctor before having additional surgery...