What is the Best Way to Remove Tattoo Eyebrows? (photo)

The pigments contain iron oxide (medium brown) . I have heard of dermabrasion, I have heard of tattooing substances into them and I know that qswitched lasers may not have desired results. I had them done 9 days ago and they are unflattering, uneven, ugly and I am becoming depressed and reclusive :( Please help .. I hate them so much!

If the pigment is not too deep and your skin color not too dark laser vaporization may be best.

+2

I recommend that you see a dermatologist with extensive laser experience.  This is tricky business.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Correcting eyebrow tattoo

+2

I would consult with a physician who specializes in lasers. Laser removal will be the best way of treating, however it will take multiple sessions and may never be completely normal skin.

Rosalyn George, MD
Wilmington Dermatologic Surgeon

What is the Best Way to Remove Tattoo Eyebrows?

+2

Photo not very helpful. Best to see a laser doctor with a RubyQ switched laser for multiple sessions. Cost $5,000 to correct. Sorry