What Would Be the Best Way to Remove an Old Cut Scar Mark? (photo)

Hello, I have two old scar mark on my forehead ( hit my forehead on the floor) since childhood and I'm trying now to either remove them completely or at least minimize them by at least 80%. I'm 20 years old now and my derm recommended fraxel to be used to smooth the scars but it would only improve them by like 60% ( 3 -6 treatment are required), so I was wondering if fraxel is indeed the best choice for me because I want to get the best results. Is there any thing better than laser could be used

Excision by a plastic surgeon

+2

looking at the photograph, is hard to tell if Fraxel or an excision by a plastic surgeon would improve your scar the most. I would see a plastic surgeon for an opinion, and possibly dermatologist performs Fraxel for his or h his or her opinion.

Repairing a forehead scar in Los Angeles

+1

This scar may benefit partially from laser therapy, but the best option may be surgical excision of the scar with layered closure. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Web reference: http://www.karemd.com/cosmetic-dermatology/11/scar-treatment.aspx