Has the Removal of my Ruptured Silicone Implants Caused my Pneumothorax and Histerectomy?

I had my implants removed in 2004 after symptoms of fatigue and lumps in my joints and armpit.It was confirmed they had ruptured and a biopsy confirmed large amounts of silicone in my armpit.2 years later my lung collapsed 3 times leading to a pleurectomy and a year after that had further silicone and lymth nodes removed.2 years later i underwent a hystorectomy and before they were removed had only been in hospital to have my children.I strongly beleive this is down to my implants.Am I correct

Ruptured silicone gel implant

+1

It is very difficult to make the association between your other problems and a pneumothorax.  There would have had to be some penetration of your chest wall to cause this problem.  It could happen at the time of surgery but I would not expect this on a delayed basis.  

Silicone Gel Implant Rupture and Pneumothorax.....?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the variety of medical problems you have experienced the past several years.

Unless I'm missing an important part of your history,  I cannot see how you're ruptured silicone gel breast implants have any connection to pneumothorax and/or hysterectomy several years later.

Please let me know if I'm missing  a link between these events.