What is the Best Regimen Post Fraxil Repair? Best Products on the Market?

I am 5 days post op and have been using Vaseline. There are a lot of "post procedure" products out there. Which are the best? What ingredients are the most beneficial? Are they worth the $$? I understand that I may need to wait a few weeks before using anything other than mild emollients. Thanks so much.

If you have questions about your post operative care following Fraxel Repair Laser, check back with your doctor.

+1

It is important to stay in contact with the doctor who did your procedure if you have questions or concerns following you Fraxel Repair Laser treatment.  If you doctor is an expert and has extensive experience with the Fraxel Repair Laser, he/she is in the best position to answer your questions. 

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon