What is the Best Way to Reduce Swelling from Artefill?

I had eight syringes of artefill and I am very swelled. Is hot packs the way to go?

Ways to reduce swelling after Artefill.

+1

How long ago did you have your Artefill injections?  Eight syringes seems like quite a lot to have injected at one time.  What areas of your face were treated? In regards to trying to reduce the swelling after the injection, I would recommend ice packs as opposed to hot packs if the injections were done a day or two ago.  If it has been several days or weeks since your treatment, I would recommend seeing your treating physician to be evaluated.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon