what is the best way to reduce fat in the arms of a slim, young woman? is there a reliable non-invasive method? (photos)

i am 25 yrs old, 5'6 and 120 lbs. i am aware that i do not need to lose weight. nor have i ever lost significant amounts of weight. however, my arms are relatively thick for my size and i would like them to be more proportional. i have read that coolsculpting does not render great results on arms, and that vaser lipo is probably best. is there no other reliable non-invasive way to do this? and how much would you charge for either treatment in your practice?
Here is a link to the costs of Laser Liposuction in your area. 

Liposuction

+1
Based on your photos you should be able to get a home run result with Smartlipo or Ultrasonic Liposuction. Make sure you consult a plastic surgeon who has a lot of experience in liposuction to get the results you are looking for. Good luck, Dean Vistnes.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

What is the best way to reduce fat in the arms of a slim, young woman? is there a reliable non-invasive method?

+1
If you have more than a little fat or want more than a little improvement, liposuction will probably be better than noninvasive options.

Liposonix to reduce arm fat

+1
It looks as if you may be a candidate for Liposonix. This is a non-invasive treatment that will remove stubborn fat deposits that do not respond to diet and exercise. In my opinion having a consultation with your doctor is the best way to find out what treatment is best for you. Good luck!

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Non invasive and minimally invasive fat reduction of the upper arms in females can work.

+1
I like to stress the importance of developing strength and tone in all of the arm muscles prior to and after fat reduction procedures of the upper arm. Unfortunately, if patients don't work very hard to maintain muscle size and tone of the biceps, triceps and deltoid muscles, no fat reduction procedure will provide you with the result I think you are looking for. I recommend Coolsculpting when a patient has good to excellent skin elasticity and if their muscle tone is good. This off label use of this non invasive fat reduction procedure is effective if you have at least one inch pinch test. I suggest minimally invasive laser assisted liposuction or tumescent liposuction with small cannulas when the patient meets the same skin quality and muscle tone criteria but want a more dramatic result. 

Laurie Casas, MD

Liposuction of arms

+1
Liposuction of the arms is a good way to remove fat in an arm that has good skin tone. Non-invasive methods like cool sculpt systems can improve it by about 20%, but it does not achieve the same result as liposuction.

Liposuction of the arms really is so worth it.

+1
Liposuction of the arms is easy to undergo when done by the tumescent lipo under local and has a quick easy recovery of being back to work in 2 days. Cost is roughly $4500 on special and is so worth it. Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon