What is the Recovery Time in a Brazilian Butt Lift Revision?

I had the brazilian butt lift done a month ago and I want more rounded and fuller butt how is it the second time around and the recovery time is it the same or less

When to Revise a Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

The soonest to perform any revision is 6 months post butt lift, however one year is best.  This also gives you time to gain some weight because the more fat available the better for your revision, just like your primary operation.   A lot of the success depends on the limitations in your available fat, bone structure, and quality of your skin and soft tissue. This will have to be determined by your surgeon.

Good luck and when searching for a BBL expert, do not limit yourself to your local surgeons only. Sometimes to get the best match and best results for your needs, you may need to travel. Below in the link, you will see a variety of BBL patients and there results.  This will help you be realistic especially if you find a body type that is close to yours!

Best of luck. Dr Ghavami

I had the brazilian butt lift done a month ago and I want more rounded and fuller butt how is it the second time around and the

+1

I have found that on the second procedure patients have a faster recovery time not because it actually is , but mentally the patient already knows exactly what to expect and does not think much of the pain or the waiting time as they have experienced it already .  
Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and great reviews in your procedure.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

BBL revision

+1
I do not think that the recovery is any different for  revision BBL as compared to a primary BBL. But I would wait at least 3-4 months between procedures. 

Recovery for BBL vs. Revision BBL

+1
The recovery time for your revision Brazilian Buttock Lift should be very similar to your first BBL procedure. I would suggest waiting 3 months before your revision procedure.

German Newall, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

It is too early to do any revision. Wait atleast 6 months. Then reevaluate and have a good consult discussing what you want and need. how much fat can be extracted second time. Then the revision can be done . the recovery is the same as the first time.