What is the Recovery Time for a Liposuction , BBL, and TT?

I want to get the Lipo and BBL first then the TT. How far apart should I wait to have the TT. How much time should I take off from work for both procedure?

How long a recovery time for liposuction and BBL and then a TT?

+1

You didn't mention anything about your weight, height and type of occupation. In my office many patients, if they are relativle thin, can undergo the BBL with different areas of lipo and a TT at the same time. If they do not perform any strenuous work, most patients can return to work in 2-3 weeks. If you are going to have the BBL with Lipo and the TT as separate procedures I would suggest waiting about 3 months.

Web reference: http://drlefkovits.com

Recovery time for TT

+1

Hello, I think you are asking about the recovery time of the Tummy Tuck wish is 2- 6 weeks if there is no complications happened.

For the first procedure BBL and liposuctionits better to get a gap of 3-6months between the two major procedures to compensate for the lost blood and all the wounds are healed.

Good luck

UAE Plastic Surgeon

Recovery Tummy Tuck

+1

Recovery from a full tummy tuck and brazilian butt lift is 3-4 weeks. That also depends on your work, type of activity and how you heal.