What is the Recovery Time After Breast Augmentation Using Internal Sutures? (photo)

The internal sutures where used to lift the tissue directly below the breast. How can I tell if I have torn the sutures?

Breast augmentation recovery with internal sutures

+1

The internal sutures are often very delicate and can tear through itf too much activity is performed too soon. Best to ask your surgeon.

What is the Recovery Time After Breast Augmentation Using Internal Sutures?

+1

Generally no lifting or strenuous activity for 6 weeks . The sutures can be pulled out very easily so be very careful. Ask your PS for advice. If the photo above is post op, then the implants look to still be tacked up.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon