How the Recovery of the Liposuction Is?

I had a liposuction a week ago, did not feel pain before but today I have been very uncomfortable with a burning and pinching feeling front and back.

How is the Recovery from Liposuction?

+1

There is usually some burning and stinging with liposuction, but an exam by your surgeon would be the only thing that would provide any real information.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Recovery after liposuction

+1

Most of discomfort is felt soon after the surgery and described as the pain similar to the muscle pain after workout.  The discomfort can persist for 3 to 6 weeks but vary between the patients and the extend of the surgery. 

Alexander Golger, MD