What is the Recovery Protocol on a BBL, TT, with an Arm Lift?

What is the recovery protocol on a BBL, TT, with an arm lift? The ps said it was safe to lie in a recliner since he was placing the fat in the inferior part of my buttocks and that it really wasnt that crucial to put preassure on it .. But i dont know just doesnt sound right

Brazilian Buttlift

+1

I personally separate the Brazilian buttlift and tummy tuck procedures.  The arm lift can be done with either.   The Brazilian buttlift involves placing fat primarily in the upper and middle portions of your buttock.  Otherwise there is no lift.  If the fat is only placed in the inferior portion of the buttock you will get no lift component.  Find the plastic surgeon with the best credentials who had performed hundreds of these procedures.  I have my patients not sit on the fat for 6 weeks ( sit for no longer than 30 minutes at one time, with short pressure relief periods).  I have them sleep on their tummies.  Therefore, a tummy tuck cannot be done at the same time.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

In general the best advise you will get is from your doctor who examined you in person, and took a history and ohysical exam.

combining Tummy Tuck, Brazilian Butt lift and Arms Lift is too much surgery.

As for the BBL, consider postponing the arm lift since you will need your arms during the recovery peroid. Use a doughnut pillow to sit on after BBL.