How is the Recovery of Fascia Latae After Surgury?

My son is 5 month old with Bilateral ptosis. Eye vision is good iris is not covered. Still a big chance of doing surgery when he turns 4 years old. Just wondering how is the recovery of the fascia latae tendon after being used for the eyelid operations

Fascia lata tendon for congenital ptosis

+1

You have to see an oculofacial plastic surgeon (see directory from ASOPRS) or perhaps a pediatric ophthalmologist.  The big question is to make sure that you child does not develop amblyopia.  A frontalis sling procedure can be performed using the child's own fascia, but my personal choice would be to use a silicone rod in the suspension procedure.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon