Was the Recommendation During my Consultation for Botox and 2 Syringes Perlane Correct? (photo)

Hello! I'm 36 yrs old, olive skinned, 5'3" 110 lbs that has never had anything done. No wrinkles when resting, however over the past year, have noticed creasing under my eyes when I smile. I had my consult today and he recommended two syringes Perlane along each cheekbone(one syringe each side) and one injection site Botox crows feet area. I don't want anybody to tell I've had anything done. I just want to look like I've had a nice long nap and have awoken refreshed. What are your thoughts?

Botox and Filler

+1

I think the use of Perlane and Botox would be entirely appropriate in your case.  I think 2 syringes of Perlane would be a worst case scenarioand you might well be satisfied with one syringe.  I think it's best to make those decisions at the time of treatment depending on your response.  I hope that helps.

Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon

Fillers and Botox

+1

It is difficult to say what would be appropriate for you without an exam. It does look like you are smiling in the photo which can change how things appear.  I inject fillers in the cheek all the time. It can enhance the cheek area without looking "fake."