What would be the best recommendation for acne scars?

I've done a little research so far, and it seems the fraxel laser treatment is a good choice. I have deeper scars on my temples, forehead and a little on my cheeks. I am determined to correct these scars, but I am apprehensive as I do not want to make further damage or waste money. I would greatly appreciate feedback.

Fraxel Restore for Acne Scars

+1
Fraxel Restore is an excellent treatment for acne scars. In my office I like to evaluate the skin type and lifestyle when I make a recommendation. In darker skin types Fraxel can cause hyperpigmentation, but if a bleaching type cream is used before and during the treatment process it significantly lowers this probability. Fraxel Restore will stimulate collagen over time to fill in the depressed scars. Best results come after a series of treatments. Consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist to see if this is a good option for you.

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon