What is the Reason for This Abnormality on my Nose Bridge?

What is the Reason for This Abnormality on my Nose Bridge? is That Because of Skin Problem or Bone or Cartilage Problem?

Nasal bridge problem.

+1

It looks like it is a skin problem and may need to have a small biopsy. See a surgeon or dermatologist   

Nose Abnormality

+1

Wish I could be more helpful but it's impossible without an exam. As a general rule, when something is growing when it shouldn't be, you need to see someone and get an answer and, if necessary, treatment.

Abnormality on Dorsum

+1

In your caption in the 4th photo you say the area has gotten bigger.  The nose should not get bigger in general.  There may be a skin or skin neoplasm issue here if you have not had trauma to your dorsum.  To be honest, I would have to examine you to determine if there is a skin issue or just a bone or cartilage issue.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php