What is the Reason for This Abnormality on my Nose Bridge? is That Because of Skin Problem or Bone or Cartilage Problem? (photo)

Nasal questions

+1

It looks like you have some scars on the bridge of your nose.  Are  they from a previous injury?  Your nose can certainly be made smaller and possibly a scar revision at a later time.

Abnormality on Dorsum

+1

There may be a skin or skin neoplasm issue here if you have not had trauma to your dorsum.  To be honest, I would have to examine you to determine if there is a skin issue or just a bone or cartilage issue.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Abnormality of Nasal Bridge

+1

It is difficult to assess the depression as to whether it is a skin problem or a deeper problem without a lateral view.  As mentioned some filler may be of some value temporarily.

Michael Sundine, MD

What is the Reason for This Abnormality on my Nose Bridge?

+1

Thanks for the question. The limited part of nose shown with all the shadows reflects as if some one is trying to show only half the truth and that makes my comment not perfect if at all I comment. A sincere advise would be to show your full nose and cover your eyes using some Photoshop software and re post them so that if its bony or skin problem can at least be assessed and commented. I wish you good luck.

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Source of depression on the dorsum of the nose

+1

The depression on the dorsum of your nose is at the junction of the bone and cartilage that make up the dorsum or bridge of the nose.  This can be due to either trauma or a congenital problem.  It should be correctable with a rhinoplasty.

Did you have rhinoplasty?

+1

The depression can be due to multiple reasons ,but the treatment is simple. You can try fillers like Juvaderm for temporary correction. Your full view of the nose would be helpful.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon