How to Tell if I Have the Proper Fat for Lipo/fat Transfer? And How Much More Should I Gain? (photo)

I believe I have a lot of visceral fat in my abdominal area. When i suck in my stomach i look skinny as heck, but when i release it i look like i'm 5 months pregnant. I'm 5'4, 114 pounds. I believe my meas. are 34-27-37. I'm providing some pictures of my stomach to maybe get some answers on what fat i possibly have, because i know if it was visceral i wouldn't be able to get lipo. My wish surgery is lipo/fat transfer to the butt. Even if bbl ain't for me, I want lipo to enhance the curve on ab

Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?

+1

I think you have the right outlook.  Liposuction will definitely remove some of the unwanted fat that you have and will improve your overall contour.  I would definitely not just throw that fat away.  That fat can be transferred to the buttocks to improve your shape.  Good luck.

5'4" 114 lbs and Brazilian Buttlift

+1

You can definitely have the liposuction of all of those areas, and, if I had to guess, I could probably transfer 800 cc per buttock for the Brazilian buttlift.  This would definitely make a difference.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA