What would be the best procedures for me with the most weight loss?

I look like i am 7 months oregnant, a triple chin, and large thighs. What wiuld be the best procedures for me with thebest results

Plastic surgery for weight loss

+1

Plastic surgery is not likely to help you much if you are obese.  From you "seven months pregnant" description, it sounds like you have a lot of belly a.k.a visceral fat and that won't be helped with lipo or a tummy tuck. 

You need to discuss your weight issues with your family doctor and hopefully he/she can guide you in medical weight loss or recommend a surgeon who could evaluate you for possible gastric banding or bypass. 

Trying to achieve major weight loss via liposuction or excisional procedures is rarely successful and can be very dangerous.

+1

WIthout an exam or at least photos this question cannot be answered. But none of the procedures we do are designed to produce significant weight loss. They are shape changing procedures. If you need major weight loss you need to speak to a bariatric surgeon.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

+1

Following the advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you what to do without seeing photos, and more importantly, without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative procedure would not be in your best interest. I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD  FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

+1

This is difficult to answer without pictures or an exam.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.