What is the Best Procedure ?

I am 23 years with 2kids after my last pregnancy i became a 34 A i want my breasts to be perky again, but I don't know what would be the best procedure?

Breast after pregnancy

+2

I suspect with your age and your chest diameter of 34 inches that your problem is lost volume following pregnancy. This is completely normal.  If this is the case, then a breast augmentation with a silicone implant, preferably a Full profile to get back some projection and improve your cleavage. If your areolas are at the very bottom of your breasts at the level of the inframammary fold then you may need a skin tightening breast lift to create a tighter skin brassiere  with a breast implant for volume. If you are comfortable, posting photos would allow for a more precise recommendation.

After pregnancy, simultaneous lift is frequently required

+1

After pregnancy, women often have stretched skin and a simultaneous breast lift is required.  I recommend a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.  Through the same incision, implants can be placed.  Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection with a minimal size implant.  Small silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. 

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

What breast procedure would be beat for me?

+1

Thanks so much for your question.  It's tough  to know for sure what procedure would be best for you without seeing you or at very least seeing photos. It sounds like you're volume deficient at this point. The best way to fix volume deficiency would be with a breast augmentation of some sort. I wouldn't be able to say what type of breast augmentation or whether you need a lift unless I can see photos. I hope this helps.

Shaun Parson, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

What is the Best Procedure ?

+1

Breast augmentation alone may be appropriate, but photos or an exam would be helpful in the analysis.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Breast Augmentation Question #breastimplants

+1

Great question but pictures would help. Options may be implants, a lift or a combination of both but it is hard to know without seeing photos.

Richard J. Brown, MD

Ideal breast size

+1

Depending upon your breast shape and size you maybe a candidate for a breast augmentation.  For a more detailed answer you must submit photographs.  

Implants likely needed

+1

With an A cup bra size, you'll likely need implants +/- a lift. Doing a lift alone will likely leave you with breasts that are too small for your liking. My best best, without seeing you, would be that smallish implants with a per-areolar lift would work very well.

Robert S. Backstein, MD

Breast volume loss after pregnancy

+1

The easiest and most direct way to replace volume loss after pregnancy is placement of breast implants. Placing implants will restore your original breast shape as well as increasing your size. If you were not happy with that shape, then a breast reshaping operation, such as one of the many designs of breast lift, may also be necessary to achieve your desired look. 

John J. Seaberg, MD, FACS
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Clinical valuation for Breast Surgery after Pregnancy

+1

Hi Rose, ...Thanks for writing. !!!

To give an objective answer for your question, it is important to do a physical examination specific to your case. I suggest that in the next email you send photographs ( front and profile ) of your breast and i'll can gladly give advice on your best treatment option. Always at your service ... DCM

Daniel Camacho Melo, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation with or without a breast lift

+1

Hello Rose,

Thank you for the question.  Breasts undergo a series of changes with pregnancy.  Among these changes skin laxity increases and breast volume decreases.  Options for breast rejuvenation after pregnancy include breast augmentation, breast lift, and the combination of breast augmentation and breast lift.  I would arrange several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons to get an in person evaluation.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD