Best procedure for bulbous tip? I feel like its just not an attractive defined nose (Photo)

Also if you have any other recommendations on what else I could do to make my face more appealing/symmetrical I'd love to hear them. I've never had anything done before but I plan to in the future. Thank you! xx

Tip refinement

+1
Tip surgery by removing cartilage and suturing the tip can refine the nose.  Adding some upward rotation and dorsal reduction can further add to the result.   Best wishes!

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for mildly bulbous tip

+1
It's difficult to give an answer based on only one photograph, however a mildly bulbous tip can be addressed with tip suturing techniques to the lower lateral cartilages. Other adjustments to the bridge line may be needed to make sure that new tip balances with remainder of the nose and facial features.

Best procedure for bulbous tip? I feel like its just not an attractive defined nose

+1
The BEST recommendation for you is an IN PERSON evaluation with a boarded PSs in your city/state..// 

+1
A closed rhinoplasty to refine the bulbous tip is perfectly reasonable.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

+1
Although the photo you sent is not great, I do see the tip as being a bit bulbous. We  need to look at your profile to really decide what you need.  From this view, it is hard to give informed advice.  If you would like to send me photos, I can better respond.  Please review the link below.

Rhinoplasty

+1
In general, facial plastic surgery is a personal decision. With the advice of a trusted surgeon, realistic expectations can be achieved. It's difficult to evaluate your nose from the picture. In general, tip refinement can help achieve a subtle and improved aesthetic shape to the nose.

Jose E. Barrera, MD, FACS
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bulbous Nasal Tip

+1
Thank you for asking your question and including a photo. Although a single view of your nose does not provide enough information; there are numerous techniques used to better define a bulbous tip:

1) Thinning of the subcutaneous tissue
2) Suturing of the tip cartilages
3) Placement of cartilage grafts

Usually a combination of these and other techniques are used when performing "tip work". You should also think about an whether you would prefer an "open" or "closed" approach and ask your surgeon which he/she performs. It is important to see an American Board of Plastic Surgery certified surgeon; he/she can go over your goals and expectations as well as risks and benefits of the surgery.

Enrique Hanabergh, Jr., MD
Aventura Plastic Surgeon