What's the Procedure I Need on my Nose and How Much About Would It Cost? (photo)

Over the years my nose has been hit plenty of times. The Basel bridge was effective. My original nose before the damage had a nasal bridge that swooped in and was cosmetically fine. Now a bone seems to poke of from both sides and a side view shows this too. What would it cost to fix this issue and what the procedure called. Is there any concerns? Thank you.

Simple rasping rhinoplasty

+2

Your nose except for the dorsal bump is beautiful. A simple rasping procedure done with oral sedation and local injections by a closed approach will get you a fantastic result. This procedure under local anesthesia has almost no concerns and is extremely safe, I would refer to it as a limited rhinoplasty. It is done in the office operating room and would take about 20-30 minutes. The cost would be in the range of $2500-6500 depending on time and involvement

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Best Rhinoplasty Procedure for Bump on Nose; How Much Will it Cost?

+2

Hi Lovegun,  It appears that the trauma to your nose over the years has resulted in a slight hump on the nasal dorsum.  The best treatment for this is a conservative rhinoplasty.  The cost of rhinoplasty varies depending upon many factors, but ranges from $4,000 to $15,000.  Most importantly, choose an expert rhinoplasty surgeon, the cost of revision surgery is much more than can be saved from "discount" rhinoplasty".  Good luck and be well.   Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

What procedure for my nose?

+2

You appear to need a rhinoplasty, which would address your bridge and any other areas of concern. Average cost in South Florida for surgeon, operating room and anesthesia will likely range from $7-9,000.00.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

What's the Procedure I Need on my Nose?

+2

Dear Lovegun,

Thank you for your question and photos.  It would be nice to have a full set of photos including a front shot, and including the rest of the face to give you a good answer.  However, you seem to be the most concerned with the bump on the dorsum (bridge) of the nose.  Removing this bump is a simple procedure and can be done with no external incisions.  It is called a 'closed rhinoplasty'.  However, in nasal surgery, we try to put the nasal lines and contours in harmony with the rest of the body.  This includes the nasal tip.  From the photos, it appears that the tip is a little wide and could be slenderized.  The following link is an example of this.  This would be a full rhinoplasty.  As for prices, these vary greatly from surgeon to surgeon. 

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Surgery

+1

Your bump can be removed with a rhinoplasty. Costs will vary but it will primarily depend on what else needs to be done. Consult with an experienced rhinoplasty specialist.

What's the Procedure I Need on my Nose and How Much About Would It Cost?

+1

From the photos provided, there is a slight dorsal hump and the nasal tip is a bit wide.  A Rhinoplasty would be able to address both of these issues.  The cost, of Rhinoplasty will vary based on the experience, skill and reputation of the Rhinoplasty Surgeon.  Be certain that you select one that understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial (and nasal) beauty for the creation of a naturally more attractive nose and face.  You should not use price as the determing factor.

Rhinoplasty

+1

A rhinoplasty would fix the issue you are experiencing. Primary rhinoplasty can range in price from $10,000 - $15,000, and cost will depend on the individual circumstances of the patient and what is necessary during surgery to achieve the desired result. I would recommend a consult with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist, as they will be able to examine your nose in person and provide you with advice. Computer imaging software may be used, which will give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Yes it might be done with excellents results/ si podria corregirse con excelentes resultados

+1

RHYNOPLASTY
  GOOD  MORNING.
THIS OPERATION IS QUITE SIMPLE HAS NOT EDEMA, TOTAL RECOVERY TIME NO MORE THAN 1 WEEK,IT BOTHER TO YOU BECAUSE YOU SHOULD BREATH BY YOUR MOUTH DURING THE FIRST 48 HRS,  ANY PAIN, IT IS GENERAL ANESTHESIE, WE WILL NEED A TOMOGRAPHY IN ORDER TO DETECT SOMETHING HIDDEN INSIDE ( CYST, DEVIATIONS ETC) AND LAB TEST THIS MIGHT BE PERFORMED HERE WHEN YOU ARRIVE, WE HAVE A DEPARTMENT ON SEA SHORE TO ARRIVE AND RECOVERY($500 USD BY WEEK) WE HAVE BILINGUAL TAXI DRIVER TO PICK UP YOU TO THE AIRPORT AND  DEPARTMENT AND CLINIC.
TOTAL COST( TOMOGRAPHY,CLINIC, ANESTHESIE, SURGEON, TAX, SCRUBER, LAB, MEDICINES INSIDE THE HOSPITAL, WOUND CARE, CONSULTATIONS AND REVISION)$3,200 USD / NOT INCLUDED, (HOTEL, TAXI,SPETIAL NURSE, LAUNDRY,MEDICINES OUT OF HOSPITALIZATION , FOODS,  CALL PHONES ETC)

DR NAVARRO CENTRO MEDICO DE LAS AMERICAS  MERIDA YUC MEX  TEL 011-52-999-9273563 Y CELL 99999008999
GREAT SALUTE TO YOU

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

A full rhinoplasty at a fee range from $4,500 to $8,500. Best to seek IN PERSON evaluations from boarded surgeons in your city. 

Rhinoplasty for trauma

+1

A rhinoplasty to correct the bump on your nose will need to be performed to improve the appearance.  The fee will vary from region to region.  Good luck.