What is the Procedure for Tummy Tuck Scar Revision?

I am thinking that I may request a TT revision since 1 side of my scar is so high. I wish my PS would have just went further around my side instead of up but she said she had to do it that way due to how I was laid on the table due to the other surgeries I had at the same time (partial hyst and uro procedures). I am just curious as to what the procedure is to lower the scar on one or both sides w/o the muscle repair along with some possible lipo or smart lipo?

Tummy tuck scars can be improved

+1

Revision of a tummy tuck scar can be done depending on the amount of skin redundancy there is left after the tummy tuck.  I sometimes advise women to wait at least 6 months after their abdominoplasty.