What is the best procedure for scar tissues resulted from infected skin abscess? (photo)

I had an infected skin abscess in my face a few years ago and now there are hard balls and swelled up tissues inside my right cheek. When I smile, the lines are not symmetrical and my right side of the face seem swelled up. Can this be fixed? If so, what are the procedures and prices range? Benghap, Thanks

Cyst scars on the face

+1
It is best to determine the cause of the lumpiness, whether it is formed from scar tissue or residual cysts underneath the skin. Once the diagnosis is made, a treatment choice can be made.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS