What is the Best Procedure for Hollow Under Eyes? (photo)

I am not sure what is the best for these horrible creases that are so hallow makeup helps but I still hate it and this has been passed on to me from mom and even grandma has them what do you suggest i look into and what are price range for the treatment

Best Treatment for Hollow Under Eyes?

+2

Hi Crystal.  We agree with the other practitioners that the volume loss under the eyes combined with your age is probably best suited for injection fillers.  We prefer Restylane in this area and the best part about this particular procedure is that because there is so little movement in the area, it tends to last about 1 year.  

We are also in Los Angeles and offer a free consultation.  You can also view before and after photos of similar cases at the link below.  

Web reference: http://www.celibre.com/RestylaneInjectionsBeforeAfterPicturesPhotos.aspx

Fillers/laser or both

+2

The hollowing between the eyelid and cheek can be addressed with dermal fillers like Restylane and Juvederm. The fine wrinkles/ crepiness of skin can be improved with laser resurfacing.

Web reference: http://seattleface.com/html/dr_amadi.php

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Fat transfer in Los Angeles versus Restylane

+1

Dear Crystal,

• For temporary results, Restylane works great in this area, your skin would respond very well to it
  • For permanent results, fat transfers can be performed, but if this is the only area that needs volume, I would wait on this option

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Hallows Under Eyes

+1

The grooves you have at the lower eyelid margin are secondary to an inherited feature like you or due to aging. The easiest an safest technique to correct the problem is the injection of Restylane which will last about 1 year. Fat, which will last longer, can also be used but this is a more difficult technique so select a physician experienced with this procedure.

Under eye hollows

+1

From the photo, filling the hollowness with injectable filler (Restylane) is the best option as it is safe and effective.  See an oculoplastic specialist.

Web reference: http://www.TabanMD.com

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Tear trough deformity treatment.

+1

The treatment for the tear troughs you have is small amounts of Juvederm or Radiesse. See an experienced injector who only puts in small amounts at a time to prevent bumps.