What is the best procedure for fat around the knees and saggy skin around the knees? Laser Lipo, laser skin tightening?

I have saggy loose skin around my knees (or fat) that makes me very self conscious- I don't even wear shorts b/c of my fat legs in that area. I wanted to know the best procedure for treating this- laser lipo ? or what other procedure?

Laser Liposuction may help with saggy skin around knees

+1
Of course it would be best for you to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in perosn so they can see the extent of your issues to give you the best options available. Depending if there is more fat, more loose skin, or an equal combination of the two will determine which treatment is best for you. I am a board certified plastic surgeon in DC, Maryland, and Virginia. My patients have had good results with SmartLipo of the inner thighs and knees to address similar issues. The laser energy is delivered to the inside tissues, helping to remove the fat and tighten the skin. If there is a excessive amount of loose skin it can also be surgically excised, but this does leave a longer scar, which is why most women don't choose the excision route. Most of my patients have been quite pleased with the results they received from SmartLipo.  I recommend that you set up an initial consultiaton for laser lipo of the knees and look at some before/after pics with the doctor to see if that will create a good solution for you.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Smartlipo and Cellulaze

+1
It's a bit difficult to answer without photos but Cellulaze certainly has the greatest ability to tighten the skin without the scars associated with more extensive surgical procedures. The results people get with Cellulaze depend on many things so an evaluation with a plastic surgeon who has experience and expertise with Cellulaze is important. SmartLipo can be done in the same areas at the same time to address excess fat. 
I have found that to get the best results with Cellulaze it is important to deliver the laser energy to the very deep surface of the skin and not deeper in the fat layer and works on areas like the abdomen, neck and arms. Good luck! Dean Vistnes.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Laser

+1

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation would be necessary in order to determine which procedure and technique would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon