What is the Pricing for Liposuction/liposculpture on the Inner Thighs or Calves?

My legs have always been a problem, as they are much fatter than my upper half. Exercise and dieting has never been able to rid of the fat on my calves and inner thighs. What is the price around, for liposuction or liposculpture on these areas for the New York City area?

Risky areas for liposuction

+2

Price aside, please understand that if you have heavy legs, you will still likely be unhappy with them even after liposuction.  This is especially true since the inner thighs and calves are among the most dangerous areas to suction with high risks of complications.  Be careful here and consider if the procedure is really for you regardless of the price.

Liposuction Liposculpture price for inner thighs price Beverly Hills

+2

The price ranges from $1500 to $3000 depending on the extent of the work that needs to be done.  This procedure is the tumescent technique with IV sedation as needed performed with micro cannulas.

Afshin Farzadmehr, MD

In Los Angeles, inner thighs, knees, calves and ankles run about $5-6000 on special.

+2

Liposuction varies a lot from person to person depending on the size and areas to be liposculptured but $5-6000 on special is a good estimate for the above areas by tumescent technique local anesthesia with the micro cannulas which I feel is the top of the line liposculpturing.  Don't be taken in by cheap laser liposuctions since they can have more dimpling, puckering and burns in some cases and are cheaper because of that.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Pricing for Liposuction

+1

Each office / each surgeon's pricing varies depending on the surgeon's experience and credentials, where the surgery is performed, the type of anesthesia, etc. I would recommend that you make sure you are comfortable with the surgeon you choose and ask to see examples of their work.

In general, pricing depends on how much time will be needed in the operating room.

Liposuction for Calves and Inner thighs

+1

Stubborn fat in the calves and ankles or “cankles” can be difficult to improve with just diet and exercise and patients who experiences this can benefit from liposuction. Calf and ankle liposuction can be performed as an outpatient procedure in a fully accredited ambulatory surgery facility with "twilight" anesthesia administered by a board certified anesthesiologist. I use several innovative forms of liposuction, including SmartLipo, in order to contour and resculpture the calves and ankles while providing the most beautiful results with minimal scarring. SmartLipo, used in combination with other forms of liposuction or alone, is a procedure that uses laser light to liquefy fat and tighten the surrounding skin. It involves less downtime and side-effects than traditional liposuction and is particularly good for small areas of fat deposits like the ankles. Liposuction works best on patients who are of relatively average weight, but who need help with a problem area. No, reshaping your body isn’t as easy as going to the beauty parlor. Surgery is never 100% risk free and the healing process requires patience and determination.

Michelle Copeland, MD, DMD

If you want Liposuction/liposculpture first seek expertise and then price.

+1

No amount of money can compensate for a bad lipo job on the inner thighs or legs.  Please take the time to find out who is the best and most respected liposuction surgeon in your area and then save enough money to get the best treatment you possibly can.   Buy cheap shoes and clothing, not cheap liposuction!

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposculpting prices vary by physician and geographic area.

+1

Liposculpting prices vary by physician and geographic area.  Considerations for pricing include:

1. experience of the surgeon
  2. whether the procedure is done under general anesthesia
  3. the amount of work necessary to achieve your goals
  4. geographic variabilities (New York will be more expensive than Kansas)
  5. the type of technology used (Smartlipo, VASER, Power Assisted Liposuction etc.)

Richard H. Fryer, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction cost

+1

Typically, tumescent liposuction (done under local anesthesia in the office) costs $2000-$3000 per area (inner vs. outer thighs, upper vs. lower abdomen, flanks, back, etc.).  When more than one area is treated, there tends to be a discount for each area added.

Stacey Tull, MD
Chesterfield Dermatologic Surgeon